Etenda outdoor band selective repeater are cost effective solutions to cut the overall cost of signal coverage extension without the added need of implementing more BTS sites. They can be applied to many large areas including large public buildings, shopping malls, exhibition halls, parking lots, tunnels, village, valley and rural areas.
The mobile operator could use it to amplify its own signal only and make it better than the signal of rivals which can lead the competition.. Features
- Output power , from 27 to 43 dBm.
- Bandwidth adjustable Range 0~25M, adjust step 25K Hz
- Equip with LCD, serial port, GSM MODEM, NMS, operator can monitor and maintenance in local or remote.
- No interference to the base station and other radio equipments with low noise for the system, proper linearity and high power
- Adjustable output power and gain, flexible and easy engineering design
- Super linear power amplifier, excellent three-level inter-modulation index
- Equip with local LCD, local serial port, GSM MODEM and Local tester/NMS system, operator can monitor and maintenance network more easily.
- With NMS software, technicians can control repeaters in the monitoring center or optimize parameters according to the actual situation of network
| Project || Uplink || Downlink |
|Working Frequency || denpen on your request |
|Three order intermodulation||≤-45dBc|
|Gain adjustment accuracy||0-10dB≤1dB|
|RF Connector||N-Type (Female)|
|Frequency error||≤±5×10 ¯8|
|Reliability||To the GB6993-86 standard|
|Electromagnetic compatibility||To the ETS200300 694-4 standrd|
|Power||AC ~110V +20 %|
|Temperature Range||-25 ºC~ +55 ºC|